Ammo’s “one body, one mind” approach has allowed him to be amongst the top fitness professionals. His easy going nature has allowed him to work with a wide array of clients, from youth to the elderly, from sedentary to athletic, helping them achieve full fitness mentally and physically. Ammo’s experience in nutrition, rehab, sports specific training, functional exercises, and self defense has launched his career in helping many achieve their goals in fitness.
• N.A.S.M- National Academy of Sports Medicine
• A.C.E- American Council on Exercise
• Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach–Level 1
• K.B.C- Kettle Bell concepts
• Kaizen Karate- Currently a brown belt in mixed martial arts
• Pre and Post Natal
• Power Plate Academy–Advanced acceleration training (vibration training)
• Ballys Sports Club 2001–2003
• New York Health And Racquet Club 2003–2006
• Lyons Group Modeling Agency 2001–2004
• Ammo Athletics (owner) 2006–present
• NV Magazine-–March 2004
• Fitness Magazine-–April 2004
• Time magazine-Aug16,2004
• Edge Magazine-Sept 2004
• Vibe Magazine-May 2005
Thank you for visiting Ammo Athletics.
and the Macromedia Flash Player.
We are unable to detect the version required to view the site.
Click here if you already have the most recent Flash Player
If you're having trouble viewing the site, please get in touch with Ammo directly here.